The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Based on Patrick Lencioni's best-selling book "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team," The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
- Watch a video introducing the model in the context of a real team.
- Watch Patrick Lencioni talk about the program.
- Download the program brochure.
Review Sample Reports:
- Five Behaviors Team Report (the assessment each team member receives)
- Five Behaviors Comparison Report (a report comparing results from two team members)